We all are very well known for the increasing importance of websites in recent times. People are shifting in huge flocks online to establish their identity and scale their businesses. For that, the very first task they perform is making a website. Now due to this increasing demand for websites, more people are opting for the website designing field, and for that, they keep on searching for new platforms that can help them in teaching designing. One such course is Webflow Masterclass.
This course is gaining immense popularity, but still, there is a question in people’s minds that Ran Segall made this course worth it. Due to this, people keep searching for the Webflow Masterclass Review. To all such developers who have questions about the course, here is the detail about what ran is going to teach you.
Ran has divided the course into different chapters that are discussed in detail below.
- Chapter 1- It is a basic introduction of Webflow with the help of which the website is made. There are different plans of Webflow that he has formed, and he is going to help out people choosing the best plan.
- Chapter 2- The second chapter is all about the technical aspects of the website. A mentee will mater the layout and grids along with different types of flex in this chapter. He tells everyone that with the help of Webflow, a person doesn’t design visually; they always code visually with Webflow. Also, there are many misconceptions in common mentees’ minds, which is cleared in this chapter.
- Chapter 3- In this chapter, the building of a one-page website is shown to everyone, and after that, one has to take the custom layout challenge. After completing the challenge, he will solve it and show everyone how everyone should solve it.
- Chapter 4- Everyone is shown the dynamic websites in this chapter and how one can make it. For example, many people are building e-commerce websites, which is shown in detail in this chapter, along with integrating many forms and systems required for smooth functioning.
- Chapter 5- This chapter is all about animations. The course teaches to develop animations for the website and implement them properly. Different types of animations are shown with a detailed example of implementing them.
- Chapter 6- It is again a project implementation in which one is taught to make a one-page portfolio. It is going to help the mentee in their journey of pitching the clients.
- Chapter 7- in this module, everyone is taught to implement the booking system and various languages in the website. It will help you to pitch international clients easily.
- Chapter 8 – Here, the website development process is shown along with the website’s testing and importing, and exporting it. Then there is a question-answer series in which answers to some commonly asked client’s questions are given.
- Chapter 9 – we are in the final steps, of course, where we are given project management and the case studies of a client’s website.
If you look at the Webflow Masterclass Review, then Ran has done excellent work. He has shown aspects in detail in his course, due to which it is the right course for learning development with Webflow.